A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Mickelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Mickelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Mickelson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mickelson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mickelson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Mickelson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Mickelson practice?
- Dr. Samuel Mickelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Mickelson practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists and Atlanta Sleep Medicine Doctors.