Learn more about Dr. Samuel Mickelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Mickelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Mickelson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mickelson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mickelson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mickelson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Mickelson practice?
- Dr. Samuel Mickelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Mickelson practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.