A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Mickelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Mickelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mickelson
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mickelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Mickelson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mickelson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mickelson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Mickelson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Mickelson practice?
- Dr. Samuel Mickelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Mickelson practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.