A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Mickelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Mickelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Mickelson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mickelson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mickelson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mickelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan