A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Werner Mietling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Werner Mietling is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Werner Mietling, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner Mietling graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Werner Mietling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Werner Mietling MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Werner Mietling practice?
- Dr. Samuel Werner Mietling has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Werner Mietling practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Radiologists.