A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Money:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Money, Dr. Samuel R Money, M.D. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Money
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Money Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Money, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Money graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Money has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel R Money MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Money practice?
- Dr. Samuel Money has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Money practices Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Jacksonville, FL.
See Phoenix Surgeons.