A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Money:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Money is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Money, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Money graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Money has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Ochsner Foundation Hosp, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Money practice?
Dr. Samuel Money practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.