A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Mourani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Mourani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Mourani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Capsule Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Mourani graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mourani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mourani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans