A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Mourani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Mourani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Mourani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Capsule Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Mourani graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mourani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mourani MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Mourani practice?
- Dr. Samuel Mourani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Mourani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Dimas, CA and Glendora, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Gastroenterologists.