A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Mourani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Mourani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mourani
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mourani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Mourani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mourani graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mourani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mourani MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Mourani practice?
- Dr. Samuel Mourani has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Mourani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Gastroenterologists.