Learn more about Dr. Sam Multack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Multack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Multack
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Multack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Multack graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Multack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Multack DO is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sam Multack practice?
- Dr. Sam Multack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Multack practices Ophthalmology near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IL.
See Olympia Fields Ophthalmologists.