Dr. Samuel Murrell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2015
BEWARE STAY AWAY!!!
If your looking for someone to care about you and take care of you... Keep looking. .. He is the most arrogant man I have ever met. He does not seem to care about me as a patient, I feel somewhat discriminated against since I'm a workers comp patient. What else can I say?

August 18th, 2015
does not listen!!
When I first saw this doctor I was NOT impressed. He was rude and he had all the information needed to treat my workmans comp issues. It was clear to me he did not read them. He had the audacity to ask me why I was there. Then he does NOT listen to what I say about my pain and how it affects my job. But he sends me back to work ignoring my pleas of pain. I wish I had done research on this doctor before I chose from my panel of doctors. Hindsight , before you choose from a panel of doctors, check them all out first. Dr. Murrell, Workmans Comp, I will not go away quietly!!

January 18th, 2015
Awesome Doc

October 20th, 2014
Great surgeon and doctor
Dr.Murrell and his staff was very helpful. As a 29 year old having to have back surgery and second guessing my decision to have the procedure, Dr Murrell easy my and my family's mind.He took his time and explain what was going to happen and the expected results afterwards. You don't get that with most doctors now days. It was very easy to get an appointment. To my surprise he also return phone calls and not two or three days later the same day.I would recommend him to everyone I know who need a great surgeon and doctor for back problems! !!!! Great Person over all!!!!

June 24th, 2014
I've never been to a doctor as rude as Dr. Murrell. If your under workcomp then don't choose him from the panel. I promise he won't do anything to help you.

March 22nd, 2014
Shouldn't be a doctor
In my 70 years I have seen a lot of doctors for my back. I was injured as a child. He didn't read my history, said it was arthritis. He was rude and cut me off when I tried to tell him my history. Spent 5 minutes with me. Went to another doctor, had simple surgery after an MRI revealed two ruptured discs. Now, back in action! This man is dangerous.

October 25th, 2013
Should have read the reviews!! Horrible "doctor"!!!!
I should have read the reviews. The office is terribly crowded, they pack them in like cattle. The doctor was very short with me, didn't want to listen to my concerns, or explain things at all. The most uncaring physician I have ever been to, and unfortunately I have had to go to many. If you value your spine health, you will not let this man touch you. Glad I went for another opinion, it probably saved my ability to function.

May 16th, 2013
In a microwave society Murrell still cooks with Fire!
He was willing to pray with me before my surgeries, and he listens. He does not rush his patients into surgeries. He care about his job and patients. Thanks a million!!!!!

April 4th, 2011
Good Doc
i have had back problems for years and Dr. Murrell has been able to give me relief. He is easy to talk to and will answer all your question without making you feel rushed. He knows what he is talking about. I would recommend this Doctor to any one having back problems.