A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Grief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Grief is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grief
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grief Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Grief, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grief graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Grief has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University of Ill Medical Center Chgo
- University Of Illinois At Chic, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Neil Grief MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel N. Grief practice?
- Dr. Samuel Grief has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Grief practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.