A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Grief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Grief is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Grief, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grief graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Grief has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University of Ill Medical Center Chgo
- University Of Illinois At Chic, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Neil Grief MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel N. Grief practice?
- Dr. Samuel Grief has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Grief practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.