Learn more about Dr. Samuel Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Needleman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Needleman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Needleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Needleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Needleman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Weinstein Needleman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel W. Needleman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Needleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Needleman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX.
See Amarillo Internists, Amarillo Hematologists, and Amarillo Oncologists.