A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Neeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Neeley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Neeley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neeley graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Neeley has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neeley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Neeley practice?
Dr. Samuel Neeley practices Neurology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Neurologists.