A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Neeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Neeley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Neeley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neeley graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Neeley has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel R Neeley MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Neeley practice?
- Dr. Samuel Neeley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Neeley practices Neurology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Neurologists.