A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ngwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Ngwu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Ngwu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngwu graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ngwu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Specialty Hospital-Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Chukwukannaene Ngwu MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Ngwu practice?
- Dr. Samuel Ngwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Ngwu practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.