Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Nortman
Dr. Samuel Nortman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management and Sports Medicine. Dr. Nortman is affiliated with Eastern Colorado VA Health System, VA Medical Center Denver and University Hospital - Denver. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Nortman has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Samuel Nortman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Teresa Terry Struck
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Denver, CO 0 mi34
Dr. Sandra Buseman
Preventive Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Denver, CO 0 mi17
Dr. James Roper Jr
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Denver, CO 0 mi15