A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Nussbaumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Nussbaumer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Nussbaumer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaumer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nussbaumer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nussbaumer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Nussbaumer practice?
Dr. Samuel Nussbaumer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.