A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Nussbaumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Nussbaumer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nussbaumer
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nussbaumer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Nussbaumer, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaumer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nussbaumer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Nussbaumer MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Nussbaumer practice?
- Dr. Samuel Nussbaumer has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Nussbaumer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.