A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Leon, Family Practitioner, Weight Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Ortiz Leon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel O. Leon practice?
- Dr. Samuel Leon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Leon practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Hanford Primary Care Doctors.