Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Oloyo
Dr. Samuel Oloyo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX, with another office in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Oloyo is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial, Corpus Christi Medical Center - Doctors Regional and CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Alice. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Oloyo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samuel Oloyo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Vishnu Reddy
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi15
Dr. Robert Vela
Corpus Christi, TX 0.08 mi40
Dr. Earl Matthew
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0.09 mi49