Dr. Samuel Oloyo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Oloyo?

August 19th, 2017

WORST DR IN CORPUS CHRISTI

He wasn't interested to hear health concerns or patient medical history. A patient's medical history is important!!!!!!He never gave a direct answer to medical questions just generalized his responses. His staff continuously apologized for his behavior. Definitely do NOT recommend this person!

August 4th, 2015

Horrible Staff, Inconvenient policies!!!!

The front office staff is extremely rude including the office manager. Worst doctors office I have ever been to. I waited 2 hours to be seen for my appointment. Nobody on the staff acknowledged or apologized. For another appointment I waited 1 hour. In order to have your prescriptions refilled you must call the day before they are up to come pick up your prescription the next day. They will tell you it will be ready at 5pm (they also close at 5pm). You are forced to run around like crazy the day you need a refill. I have never experienced such horrible customer service! The staff is awful! I had an issue getting my prescription refilled that I have taken for ten years due to their "rules" on refills. I had somewhere to be at 5pm the day of and was leaving out of town. I could hear the staff laughing at me and talking rudely about me in the back office including the manager. This was extremely rude and unprofessional. Also, almost every time I have gone in the girl who sits at the window is eating. Not a good look!!! I recommend you steer clear of this place!

January 9th, 2015

Wait

I feel that the appt. schedule needs to be viewed and try to find a solution because the wait is 3 hours it is not good for patients. So for the people that say and write that he is a good doctor time to realize that the main purpose for the doctor is $$$$ , not much the people cause adjustments need to be made so we can have a good experience thank goodness he is not my doctor but my relative does not like change

December 23rd, 2014

the worst doctor .

November 17th, 2014

extremely thorough, excellent bedside manner, awesome staff!

October 23rd, 2014

Front office staff as of July or August

Dr. Oloyo is a wonderful, thorough, physician. However his Office Manager, tried to tell me my bill was $660 and refused to see me unless I gave her the money. She embarrased me in the lobby in front of the other patients and then tried to refuse me my medicine. I was having fainting spells...and had to threaten to hold her accountable to get my prescription. She refused to issue my script and told me Dr. could not see me I requested a print out of my charges and it was so far from understandable and I have taken accounting courses mind you. I contacted my insurance and they said my bill was around $180. So my question is what was she going to do with the other hundreds (this is a cash office) and how long has she been doing this. Dr. Oloyo does not do accounting so I do not hold this against him. However, since this incident the office is not answering my calls or filling my prescriptions which are much needed. Ive been to the ER and was able to get my meds...This is not the way healthcare is supposed to work. I

July 29th, 2011

Worth The Wait

Yes, I waited over an hour to see Dr. Oloyo. So what? I would rather wait to see a great doctor and have him take time to do a complete exam and evaluation of my health and of the health of his other patients. What is the alternative? A doctor who gets you in and out in a flash but never treats you. Or gets to know you and your body and history? I would suggest that we all remember that if the office is full and you wait a long time, then that means he is spending actual time with his patients. And when you are seen, someone else will wait too. So, grab a book and head to his office.His staff is professional and courteous. Dr. Oloyo and his staff come across as truly caring. And that is rarer and rarer these days. No phony niceties. Real, honest to goodness care and concern. I couldn't have prayed for a better doctor.

October 11th, 2016