A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Ong, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Ong MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Ong practice?
- Dr. Samuel Ong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Ong practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Lakewood Emergency Physicians and Lakewood Internists.