A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Oregel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Oregel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oregel graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Oregel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Eduardo Oregel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel E. Oregel practice?
- Dr. Samuel Oregel has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Oregel practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.