A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Orr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Orr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cognitive Behavior Psychotherapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Orr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Orr practice?
Dr. Samuel Orr practices Pediatrics near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Juliet, TN and Waco, TX.
See Hermitage Pediatricians.