Dr. Samuel Ostrower, MD
Pediatric Otolaryngologist
Video profile

Most Definitely Recommend show details Most Definitely Recommend
by Moody on Aug 15th, 2014

Dr. Ostrower is an AMAZING physician. From the moment he walls in there is so much kindness to his smile. His way of treating our son was just "wow" so gentle and loving. He made us feel so much at ease. His staff is definitely hand picked they where all so kind as well. THANK YOU Dr. Ostrower & staff! ;)

Jul 9th, 2013

Dr. Was very nice...did not get to see in he's office but saw him in the Craniolfacial team....he wanted to see my son and follow up with appointment....that's when the problem arose....the girl there was very rude and they took a while to call back and it seems like they don't pick up there calls there only return them...I have been calling for the past 3 days and no answer just the answering machine....and the appointments not until 3 months later....when the dr. Told me he needs to see my child as soon as he can....before he started school....I told that to the girl and she said so you want to take it there's no other appointments available....And so I found a different e.n.t.

by Madison L. on Apr 19th, 2013

A very caring and and great surgeon.

Aug 22nd, 2012

Great Doctor! As with any Doctor's office there is a wait. But it was not too bad. Dr. Ostrower cured my son's severe obstructive sleep apnea with surgery. My son now breathes through his nose not his mouth and does not snore anymore. He finally sleeps though the night! Thank you Dr. Ostrower!!

Jun 5th, 2012

He is very nice and very good with children! Jokes around and tries to make the kids laugh!

May 24th, 2012

Wasn't such a great doctor.