A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Owusu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Owusu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Owusu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Owusu graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Owusu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Bloomsburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel K Owusu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Owusu practice?
- Dr. Samuel Owusu has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Owusu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philipsburg, PA.
See Philipsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.