Learn more about Dr. Samuel Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Davis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Parrish Davis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Davis practice?
- Dr. Samuel Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Davis practices Otolaryngology near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN and Zionsville, IN.
See Lafayette Otolaryngologists.