Learn more about Dr. Samuel Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Davis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Davis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Parrish Davis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Davis practice?
- Dr. Samuel Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Davis practices Otolaryngology near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN and Zionsville, IN.
See Lafayette Otolaryngologists.