A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Freedman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Freedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Polen Freedman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Freedman practices Emergency Medicine near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Oregon City Emergency Physicians.