A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Packer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Packer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Packer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Packer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Packer practice?
- Dr. Samuel Packer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Packer practices Ophthalmology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY.
See Great Neck Ophthalmologists.