Learn more about Dr. Samuel Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Packer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Packer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Packer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Packer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel Packer practice?
Dr. Samuel Packer practices Ophthalmology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY.
See Great Neck Ophthalmologists.