A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Packer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Packer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Packer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Packer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Packer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Packer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Packer practice?
- Dr. Samuel Packer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Packer practices Ophthalmology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Great Neck Ophthalmologists.