A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Paglianite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Paglianite, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paglianite graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Paglianite has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Joseph Paglianite MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Paglianite practice?
- Dr. Samuel Paglianite has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Paglianite practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Fayetteville, AR.
See Fort Smith Radiologists.