A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Parish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Parish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parish
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Parish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Parish, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parish graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - Collier Blvd.
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Keith Parish MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Parish practice?
- Dr. Samuel Parish has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Parish practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Primary Care Doctors.