A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Parish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Parish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Parish, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parish graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Parish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - Collier Blvd.
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Keith Parish MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel K. Parish practice?
- Dr. Samuel Parish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Parish practices Family Medicine near Marco Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Marco Island Primary Care Doctors.