A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Sanghong Park MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel S. Park practice?
- Dr. Samuel Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Park practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Lombard, IL.
See Lombard Surgeons.