Dr. Samuel Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Park?

Great doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2013

Dr Park is very caring and he listened to me when a lot of other doctors(including my primary doctor) didn't. He figured out my disc problem and gave me a cortisone injection with great results. I highly recommend him-his office is in irvine which is kinda far from where I live, but it was well worth the drive to find a good doctor for a change!

Great Doc

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I've seen Dr Park for a couple of years, originally through a different medical group he used to work for. He listens to me and has been very helpful--when I needed an epidural for my back pain, he was able to schedule me right away. I highly recommend him!

Posted on May 16th, 2016