A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Pasternack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Pasternack is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasternack
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternack graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Pasternack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Pasternack MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Pasternack practice?
- Dr. Samuel Pasternack has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Pasternack practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Orange, VA.
See Orange General Practitioners and Orange Internists.