Learn more about Dr. Samuel Pasternack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Pasternack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasternack
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Pasternack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternack graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Pasternack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Pasternack MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Pasternack practice?
- Dr. Samuel Pasternack has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Pasternack practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Orange, VA.
See Orange General Practitioners and Orange Internists.