A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Pasternack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Pasternack is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasternack
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pasternack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternack graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Pasternack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Pasternack MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Pasternack practice?
- Dr. Samuel Pasternack has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Pasternack practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Orange, VA.
See Orange General Practitioners and Orange Internists.