Learn more about Dr. Samuel Pasternack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Pasternack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasternack
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pasternack Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternack graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Pasternack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Pasternack MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Pasternack practice?
- Dr. Samuel Pasternack has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Pasternack practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Orange, VA.
See Orange General Practitioners and Orange Internists.