Learn more about Dr. Samuel Pauker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Pauker is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pauker
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Pauker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Pauker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauker graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pauker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel L Pauker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Pauker practice?
- Dr. Samuel Pauker has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Pauker practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.