A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Peretsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Peretsman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Peretsman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Peretsman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peretsman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jay Peretsman MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Peretsman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Peretsman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Peretsman practices Urology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC.
See Charlotte Urologists.