Dr. Peretsman and Staff Are The BEST!! show details Dr. Peretsman and Staff Are The BEST!!
Oct 19th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Peretsman for several years. I finally underwent, per his advice, a biopsy of my prostate in late December 2010, cancer was found, and I had Dr. Peretsman surgically remove the prostate in early February 2011. I could not have been happier with Dr. Peretsman and his staff throughout the entire surgery/recovery procedure, including the extensive time Dr. Peretsman spent with my wife and me in several meetings in his office before the surgery. While highly professional and knowledgeable, they also are very caring,warm and friendly, and ever mindful of patient concerns and providing the best service possible. I am fortunate to have had Dr. Peretsman and his team in my corner during the past few years, and I have a high degree of confidence in knowing that they always will be there for me in the future. They saved my life, and they are the reason I plan to live many more years and enjoy a high quality of life.