Dr. Samuel Peterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Peterson?

Horrible!

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Very demeaning, condescending and uncompassionate. Botched my surgery and said someone would have to be a foot away from me to notice. Do not go to this butcher!

My Mohs Surgery

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Unbelievable. I didn't know doctors like this still existed, let alone surgeons for cancer. I had an unmatched experience in his office. His staff is trained exceptionally well. This is a new standard for medical care and service in any profession. He called after surgery-HE CALLED AFTER SURGERY!

Experienced and amazing

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Exceptional, experienced, and compassionate doctor! Took time to explain the process and make me comfortable.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Great sense of humor which definitely helps when dealing with something scary like skin cancer

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Dr Peterson removed skin cancer from my upper lip. He was amazing!!! I was extremely nervous & he made me feel so much better. My lip looks so good. I would highly recommend him.

Patient

Posted on November 10th, 2013

I wanted to write a letter of thanks for the excellent care that Dr. Peterson and his staff provided me during my recent MOHS surgery. Dr. Peterson came highly recommended and his professionalism and credentials confirmed that. What I did not expect was his kind and caring demeanor. The surgery came to my attention suddenly and I felt ill prepared and uncertain about the whole thing. I appreciated that he took the time to listen to me and understand my concerns. He was friendly and helped put my nerves at ease. My surgery was quick, efficient, and successfully removed all of the cancer. His staff was helpful, comforting, and provided me with all of the necessary items to care for the wound. I was shocked to receive a followup call that afternoon to make sure that I had made it home and things were ok with the procedure. I hope to never need this surgery again, but if so I would return to Dr. Peterson to have it done. I have been told of what precautions to take in caring for my skin in the future and would highly recommend Dr. Peterson to anyone who finds themselves in need of MOHS surgery. He is very experience and even though he does several surgeries a month, I felt important and cared about as a patient. Thank You!

Great Dr.

Posted on June 20th, 2012

Dr. Peterson was very personable during my MOHS surgery. He was friendly and helped put me at ease. My surgery was quick and his office staff was great, especially his nurse. I was a bit shocked when he called me later that afternoon to check on me and make sure I didn't have any problems or questions. I wasn't excited to have to be there in the first place, but if I am in need of this type of service again I would go back to Dr. Peterson.

Very impressed

Posted on June 14th, 2011

I was nervous about this visit because it was kindof a sudden thing, but Dr. Peterson put me at ease immediately. He was quick and efficient. He is very personable. He even called later in the day to make sure everything was OK with the procedure that he did. Very impressed.

Posted on April 1st, 2015