Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Piedad
Dr. Samuel Piedad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with another office in Colorado Springs, CO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Piedad is affiliated with Penrose Hospital, Memorial Hospital and Memorial Hospital Central. Dr. Piedad has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Piedad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samuel Piedad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Pankaj Nashikkar
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi19
Dr. Mary Ann Huang
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi20
Dr. Joseph Moore
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi46