A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Pierce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Pierce, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Pierce has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans