Dr. Samuel Polk MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Memphis, TN

March 23rd, 2015
Cold
My doctor's nurse practioner referred me to Dr Polk for pain management and I was told the wait was 6 months. Unacceptable. My son drove me to get spinal blocks on 2 occasions. We both found Dr Polk difficult to speak with. During my last block I was fully awake and felt everything. He ignored me when I told him and did not say s word. The last block left me in Faroe pain than before.

April 3rd, 2014
Great!!!
I have been seeing Dr Polk for 4 years now. I was referred to him by one of his colleagues because I'm not quite bad enough for surgery yet but I need pain management. This man is wonderful!!! He really cares about his patients. He has tried several different options to help me with my pain from therapy, water therapy, a Tens unit, creams and nerve blocks , pain meds. He really goes the extra mile to help his patients. He is very attentive has a great attitude and very empathetic! I would recommend this Dr for chronic pain back issues!!

March 16th, 2011
Be a bit kinder. I found that this Dr. lacked empathy.

January 4th, 2011
He knows what he's doing.
I am 69 and my husband is almost 71. We both have had severe lower back pain. He treats both of us. My husband had back surgery 35 yrs. ago and now has a ruptured disk. He has avoided surgery because of the treatment provided by Dr. Polk. He really listens and has empathy with his patients. He goes well above and beyond the treatment other doctors have given us.

Health Guides