Learn more about Dr. Samuel Potolicchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Potolicchio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Potolicchio, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Potolicchio graduated from University of Geneva, School of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Potolicchio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Joseph Potolicchio MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Potolicchio practice?
- Dr. Samuel Potolicchio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Potolicchio practices Neurology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Stafford, VA.
See Washington Neurologists.