Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Preston III
Dr. Samuel Preston III, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Family Medicine. Dr. Preston is affiliated with Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Malcolm Grow Medical center and Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Preston III has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Samuel Preston III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Paulette Grey Riveria
Washington, DC 0.06 mi8
Dr. Joan Myles
Washington, DC 0.06 mi13
Dr. Judith Dixon
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Washington, DC 0.30 mi32