A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preston
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Preston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Preston, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Preston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel L Preston DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Preston practice?
- Dr. Samuel Preston has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Preston practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Family Physicians and Washington Psychiatrists.