A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Preston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preston
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Preston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Preston, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Preston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel L Preston DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samuel L. Preston practice?
- Dr. Samuel Preston has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Preston practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Family Physicians and Washington Psychiatrists.