Learn more about Dr. Samuel Puccinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Puccinelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puccinelli
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puccinelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Puccinelli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Puccinelli graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Puccinelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Puccinelli MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Puccinelli practice?
- Dr. Samuel Puccinelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Puccinelli practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oak Hill, WV.
See Oak Hill Cardiologists.