A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Puccinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Puccinelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Puccinelli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Puccinelli graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Puccinelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Puccinelli MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Puccinelli practice?
- Dr. Samuel Puccinelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Puccinelli practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oak Hill, WV.
See Oak Hill Cardiologists.