Learn more about Dr. Samuel Puleo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Puleo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Puleo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Puleo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Puleo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel M Puleo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Puleo practice?
- Dr. Samuel Puleo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Puleo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Spring House, PA.
See Norristown Orthopedic Surgeons.