Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

by David C. on Mar 31st, 2015

My pre and post op care was great and I had a excellent result.

Overbooked show details Overbooked
Mar 21st, 2015

The waiting room was packed. My appointment was for 10:00. By 11:45 I had to go find the doctor myself since I had another appointment at 12:15 which I figured I had plenty of time for since my appointment was at 10:00. When I finally saw the doctor he clearly wanted nothing more than to get me out of his face as soon as possible so he could move on to his next patient, spend 10 minutes with them and collect a hefty fee for doing virtually nothing to help our problems. My advice would be for this practice to see less patients and spend quality time with each if them rather than seeing too many and ushering them out the door being no better off than when they walked in.

by Al S. on Sep 19th, 2013

Explains things clearly with as much detail as you want. Shows real interest in patient. Very pleased and would recommend highly. Staff very friendly. Only complaint was waiting one week to get Blue Cross to pre-certify MRI. Not sure whose responsibility that was.

PATIENT show details PATIENT
by RONALD A REIGNER on Sep 15th, 2013

I was back at Dr. Puleo's office. The wait time was 5 minutes and I also was seen by Dr . Puleo at Einstein Hospital and he was a real professional and was on top of my problem. I give Dr. Puleo 5 star. I highly recomend

by RONALD REIGNER on Aug 28th, 2013

NOT HAPPY WAITING FOR AN HOUR IN THE ROOM HAD 8;30 APPOINTMENT AND WAITED FOR AN HOUR I FINALLY LEFT . CALLED BACK FOR ANOTHER APPOINTMENT THEY SAID 2 WEEKS . I SAID I THINK I'LL FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR .