A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Purpura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purpura graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Purpura has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Paul Purpura DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel P. Purpura practice?
- Dr. Samuel Purpura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Purpura practices Internal Medicine near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA.
See Southampton Internists.