A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Quartermaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Quartermaine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quartermaine graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quartermaine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Quartermaine DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Quartermaine practice?
- Dr. Samuel Quartermaine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Quartermaine practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Family Physicians.