A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Katz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel R Katz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Katz practice?
- Dr. Samuel Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Katz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Valparaiso, IN.
See Glenview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.