A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Rabinowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Chain Rabinowitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rabinowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Rabinowitz practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.