A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Rabinowitz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabinowitz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabinowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel C Rabinowitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rabinowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Rabinowitz practices Family Medicine near Yreka, CA.
See Yreka Family Physicians.