A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Raborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Raborn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Raborn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raborn graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raborn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Raborn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sam Raborn practice?
- Dr. Sam Raborn has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Raborn practices Family Medicine near Chandler, TX.
See Chandler Family Physicians.