Dr. Samuel Rafalin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Rafalin?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Rafalin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2017

He made my pregnancy horrible!

I was so sick when I was pregnant. I felt terrible. I always felt like I was bothering him even though I rarely had to contact him. He Kept telling me everything was in my head. Told me to go see a psychiatrist!!! Can you imagine??? I was actually afraid of him. You should not be afraid of your own doctor! Zero bedside matter and has no compassion!!! He's rude and arrogant. I have no idea how people go to him! Stay away !!!!

April 24th, 2015

Rude, no manners! Terrible

March 4th, 2015

Dr. Rafalin is awesome!

December 17th, 2014

Good doctor

July 27th, 2014

Not quite malpractice... but is that as good as we can do?

I went to this doctor exactly once, and feel I have stories for a lifetime. Most important for your health and safety: he is incompetent and gave me partial information. In retrospect, I realize he was pressuring me to choose a treatment (which made no sense, even given what he was saying) so that I would have to make several more appointments with him instead of with a competent specialist who could actually help me. That should be enough to make one run screaming. Fortunately, Dr. Rafalin is a truly awful human being. What this means is that even if one does not realize immediately that he is an utterly incompetent physician, one can immediately see that he is rude, a bully, and downright abusive. I would sooner put my care in the hands of a medical student than return to this incompetent and abusive person.

February 14th, 2013

Patient

The most horrible doctor i have ever been to. I read the review, but just could not imagine how bad it would be. He is a business man, billed insane amounts to insurance, does tests needed or not. prescribes needed or not, and basically does not care at all. I dont understand how his practice is surviging, actually i do because he bills like there is no end: lab 1, lab 2, repeat tests, etc etc I will NEVER go back to him, i am gkad that it only cost me $$$ to find out who he really is and i kept my health. The smallest local office will teat you better.

August 21st, 2012

Horrible doctor,please stay away ladies!!!

The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor! The first time I saw him he was in such a rush I barely had the time to talk to him. When he examined me he was very harsh and it hurt. I continued with him because it was convenient due to the fact that I was 33 weeks pregnant. Later on I called to ask him about my sonogram and he misdiagnosed insisting that my baby was too small above the normal ranges telling me that he could be a dwarf!! while the doctor who did the sonogram said that the baby was fine as the new doctor Im seeing now. So I don't know if he is a jerk, he does not know how to interpret a sonogram or he just enjoys women's suffering because he is a sadist and a misogynist. In either case, in my opinion this guy should not be working as a doctor. Please stay away from him and save yourselves from a horrible experience.

March 23rd, 2012

Horrible doctor.

His stuff writes positive reviews after each bad one. I left this guy a few months ago and still fell hurt that had to go back and repeat how much I hated him. I can't imagine how he would handle all the questions I have now further into my pregnancy after being much more educated about all my options. I don't regret for one second I left him.

October 16th, 2011

Nice comforting starigh and to the point

I have seen dr R through two pregnancies and most of my adult life as a ginecologist. He has always been very nice, comforting and thourough. I highly recomend him.

October 13th, 2011

After the first appointment I wasn't 100% happy with the doctor, but wrote it off as my fault and possibly just a poor rapport btw us. I decided to give him a second chance and get to know him a little better. So after my second appointment I left the office in tears. Dr Rafalin was visibly annoyed every time I asked him a question, made me very uncomfortable during the examination and lacked basic sensitivity a few things just saying wrong things. I think it could be fixed with a simple training on the issues of doctor-patient communication, but I don't think he would be interested in such a course, as he is, as it has been mentioned in the previous reviews, operates a money making machine and really is a cold hearted businessman.

July 7th, 2011

Thourough know

June 25th, 2011

Dr. gave excellent medical care, but made an inappropriate and improper comment, rude, sarcastic.