Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Rao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel J Rao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Rao practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Rao practices Family Medicine near Williamsport, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD.
See Williamsport Primary Care Doctors.