A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Rao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jayakara Rao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Rao practice?
- Dr. Samuel Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Rao practices Family Medicine near Williamsport, MD.
See Williamsport Primary Care Doctors.