Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samuel Rapoport
Dr. Samuel Rapoport, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Rapoport is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell, New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center and New York Presbyterian / Westchester. Dr. Rapoport has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Samuel Rapoport has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Samuel Rapoport is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Renato Gahol
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
New York, NY 0.02 mi14
Dr. Stephen Gilman
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
New York, NY 0.04 mi20
Dr. David Robbins
New York, NY 0.10 mi53