Dr. Samuel Rayburn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 13th, 2016
Fantastic surgeon and staff. Wait time was a little long for an office visit because he was in surgery, but if he was operating on me, I would want him to take all the time needed!!😊 Highly, HIGHLY recommended......

May 16th, 2015
Dr. Rayburn operated on my step mother who needed a heart valve replacement that was going to be very difficult she had a hard time but recovered very well . My next experience with Dr. Rayburn was my father needed a triple bypass and it went very well. About 5 years later my husband needed left side lung surgery and Dr. Rayburn was again there performing a successful surgery. 5 years after this my husband need another lung surgery on the right side, it did not look good but Dr. Rayburn performed another surgery. Dr. Rayburn has completed successful surgery on 3 people that are most important to me and I would HIGHLY recommend him.

July 25th, 2013
WOW! What a great surgeon
I would recommend Dr. Rayburn to anyone needing his expertise. He is a great, down to earth, excellent listener and fear calmer. I was terrified of having my surgery as I have had two others by different surgeons that did not go well. He listened, calmed my fears by explaining to me step by step the whole process. He has a GREAT bedside manner. Came clomping into my room in his cowboy boots with a heartwarming smile and a "how you doing hun?" He even called me the following week to see how I was doing...not his nurse or the office assistant, he himself called! It's so refreshing to know there are still surgeons out there who don't think they are God and too busy or 'upity' to speak with and listen to their patients. I hope I won't need anymore surgery but if I do, I will definitely have him as my surgeon! Thanks, Doc!

June 19th, 2011
Dr. Rayburn saved my father's life, plain and simple. Grateful for his expertise, specifically the way he manages critically ill patients (with conditions such as diabetes mellitus/CHF) after the surgery.