Dr. Samuel Rhee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 31st, 2015
The best of the best!
A gifted surgeon, who really cares about his patients. I had a mommy makeover, lips, and regularly get lip fillers. He is always a hit. I look and feel sexy. This man strives for his patients to be satisfied. I cannot thank him enough for helping me bring my self confidence back after having my three kids. My body was a mess. Now I have a great set of breasts and a coke bottle body!

March 31st, 2014
Fantastic Results
Dr. Rhee did liposuction on my thighs. My body type is slim but I have always felt that my thighs were disproportionate to the rest of my body. I finally decided to have the procedure but was hesitant since I have never had plastic surgery before. Dr. Rhee was extremely caring and patient. Most importantly, I can honestly say he did a perfect job - not too much or too little and looks so natural. Also, he has a new assistant who is great.

April 17th, 2012
Best Doctor In New York/New Jersey
Dr. Rhee is a dear to work with. He is attentive, explains everything thoroughly, and seems to be a perfectionist (which is wonderful considering his field). After my procedure, I had many questions and admit to calling him often. Each time, Dr. Rhee is patient and completely understood my issues. If I ever do anything else it will be with him. I've even referred all of my friends, too!