Dr. Samuel Rhee MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Glen Rock, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2017
Exceptional! Awesome! Affordable! Cosmetic Surgery Experience!
2015 through 2017 My experiences with Dr. Rhee and his staff at Rhee Plastic Surgery have been wonderful! I had two procedures a year apart and am thrilled with the results of each. During initial consultations, Dr. Rhee addressed each of my questions and concerns patiently and thoroughly. He is completely up front. There were no surprises. Procedure days Dr. Rhee and his staff are calming and so reassuring. Post-op follow up is amazing. Dr. Rhee wants to be sure your experience is the best that it can be and he really, genuinely wants you to be happy with your results! Procedure pricing is so so reasonable! He makes great cosmetic surgery affordable!

November 1st, 2015
The best of the best!
A gifted surgeon, who really cares about his patients. I had a mommy makeover, lips, and regularly get lip fillers. He is always a hit. I look and feel sexy. This man strives for his patients to be satisfied. I cannot thank him enough for helping me bring my self confidence back after having my three kids. My body was a mess. Now I have a great set of breasts and a coke bottle body!

March 31st, 2014
Fantastic Results
Dr. Rhee did liposuction on my thighs. My body type is slim but I have always felt that my thighs were disproportionate to the rest of my body. I finally decided to have the procedure but was hesitant since I have never had plastic surgery before. Dr. Rhee was extremely caring and patient. Most importantly, I can honestly say he did a perfect job - not too much or too little and looks so natural. Also, he has a new assistant who is great.

April 17th, 2012
Best Doctor In New York/New Jersey
Dr. Rhee is a dear to work with. He is attentive, explains everything thoroughly, and seems to be a perfectionist (which is wonderful considering his field). After my procedure, I had many questions and admit to calling him often. Each time, Dr. Rhee is patient and completely understood my issues. If I ever do anything else it will be with him. I've even referred all of my friends, too!

August 7th, 2017